Website version 3.0
We have compiled information of interest for the Jewish Community of Rochester. With this in mind, we present a website that should provide you with:
- Information about our funeral home, including directions, an up-to-date schedule of funeral services, pictures of our facility, and a funeral email notification system.
- Detailed death notices, and a way to communicate with the families we serve via an e-condolence.
- A secure interactive form to request additional information, Yahrzeit calendars and a way to communicate with the funeral home.
- A detailed resource of Jewish funeral customs, prayers and meditations, monuments, as well as a list of local Jewish resources.
- And our NEWEST feature, being able to offer the option to watch a funeral services held in our chapel online if family or friends are not able to attend.
Opened as an alternative for our community, it is our mission to provide the Jewish population of Rochester with an affordable, modern and convenient choice at a time when the need is most important. We pledge to utilize our local ownership to offer a dignified array of services to Jewish families, and give back to the community we live in and serve.
Large corporations answer to shareholders and investors. We answer to YOU – the members of our community. In our locally owned, single facility company, there are no pressures to increase profits or grow to other communities. The owner, Jarrod M. Krieger, is a life-long resident of Rochester, committed to the community he lives, works, volunteers, and is raising his children in.
We encourage you to arrange a meeting to view our facility, meet our staff and discuss your funeral needs. You are NEVER obligated to use our services.